We are currently out-of-network with most insurances (Blue Cross, United, Cigna, Aetna, ETC).
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
You may have out of network benefits with your insurance. If you have questions about the mental health services covered by your plan, contact your plan's customer service department. (The number is usually located on the back of the card).
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
· Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
· What is my deductible and has it been met?
· How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
· What is the coverage amount per session?
· Is approval required from my primary care physician?
What codes should I ask about being covered?
The code that we use for the first visit, a Psychiatric Evaluation, is 90792. The codes that are used for subsequent visits are either 99213/99214, and 90833/90836. The code used depends on the complexity of service and length of therapy that was rendered by your insurance. Typically, subsequent visits cost less than the original visit and are of shorter duration.
Other information your insurance may need to help determine the cost of each visit:
· The provider's full name--Timothy Gioe, APRN, MSN
· The provider's specialty--Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
· The provider's NPI number--1841615143
· The provider's address: 3045 Ridgelake Drive, #102, Metairie, LA 70002
Anything else I should know?
Always write down the name of agent you spoke to and the reference number! This will save you time if you are disconnected. Ask for this information right away and ask for a phone number to call back in case there is a bad connection. It is also good to have a reference number in case your provider has difficulty processing a claim.
How do I pay when I see my provider? We accept checks, cash, or HSA/FSA cards at the time of the appointment. If your insruance covers a portion or all of your visit, please let us know and we can provide to you a form that you can submit to your insruance company for reimbursment!
Hope this was helpful! Please call or email us with any additional question